Cash flow is crucial to the success of any business, regardless of size. Every business owner has at one time had to borrow from Peter to pay Paul when it came to making sure there was enough cash available to operate on a day-to-day basis.
Our cash flow management services will allow you to:
- know when, where, and how your cash needs will occur,
- identify the best sources for meeting any additional cash needs, and
- be prepared to meet these needs when they occur by assisting you in establishing and maintaining a beneficial relationship with bankers and other creditors
The starting point in the process of planning to avoid a cash crisis would be to allow us to develop a cash flow projection for your business. We can assist you in preparing both short-term (weekly or monthly) and long-term (annually, up to five years) cash flow projections to help develop ideal capital budgeting strategies tailored to meet the needs of your particular business.
In addition, we can prepare a historical cash flow analysis which will help you identify where your cash was spent which will help you make some more accurate predictions of where cash will need to be spent in the future.
Creating an accurate and easy to understand cash flow projection is just one of the many cash management services that we offer. We can also provide assistance in:
- Obtaining an appropriate line of credit
- Cash collection acceleration techniques
- Proven effective collection policies
- Proven effective payment policies
- Obtaining the maximum rate of return on cash that is not currently being used